Customer Experience Manager
Full Time Position
We are about to embark on an effort to transform ourselves into a customer centric organization. The Customer Experience
Manager will be the igniter and the main driver of this challenge.
Some steps of the challenge:
You will become the “Owner” of the customer’s journey during the interaction with Vola.ro
- Plan together with the company’s management the roadmap for turning Vola.ro into a customer centric company
- Identify the needed resources to accomplish the task
- Work across the organization to improve the client’s experience and deliver an excellent service from the first to the last
- Maximize the effectiveness of the customer journey, identifying pain points and value moments in order to implement improvements
and create an excellent customer experience
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Involve EVERY department in rolling out the customer experience strategy
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing
- Define the requirements/desired attitudes of people who contact our customer.
- Report to the company’s management team the main KPIs and status of the process
Manage the Customer Experience team
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization's the overall organization’s culture
and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization
- Oversee and lead the work of the Customer Experience Team
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of the Customer Experience Team
- Organize, plan, and monitor the customer experience department to ensure excellent interaction between the Customer Experience
Team and the clients.
- Translate the strategy for the employees so that everyone knows what needs to be done to execute it
- Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and
opportunities in liaison with the HR Manager.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and
- Organize training programs for customer experience representatives in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their
- Define bonus system of the teams members
- Perform evaluations and feedback sessions with the team members
Top Management Partner
- This is a top management position in the company. As part of the management team that leads Vola.ro, we expect you to take
part in management sessions and troubleshoot any issues brought by other managers across the company.
To whom you report?
- Reporting will be done to the CEO directly
What do we expect?
- At least 5 years’ experience in customer service, preferably in customer centric companies
- Leadership skills: should be able to organize and direct the activities of customer experience representatives to ensure
the delivery of high quality service to customers. Able to induce and maintain employees’ engagement. Ability to engage
employees into common strategy and mission.
- Advanced English level
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, multi-tasking and manage time efficiently
- A highly autonomous manager with great drive
What would be additional benefit?
- Consulting background will be competitive for employment
- Experience in training and coaching
- Experience in Marketing and Sales will be an advantage
Pentru ca suntem intr-o continua dezvoltare, suntem mereu in cautare de oameni deschisi care sa ni se alature, poti sa
ne trimiti CV-ul tau si scrisoarea de intentie pe adresa