Timp de lucru: Full Time
Aim of the role:
Act as a Head of Accounting Department, ensuring the maintenance of the company’s general ledger and accuracy of accounting
records, procedures and daily supervision on compliance of the local requirements and group reporting standards.
- Responsible for day- to- day supervision of all accounting operations and processes within department.
- Managing local accounting team to complete assigned tasks and activities within deadlines.
- Performing full set of accounts analysis and reconciliation, ensure the accuracy on journal entries registered. Ensure that accounting records are in compliance with relevant statutory requirements and company’s accounting policy.
- Manage and ensure timely closing activities on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Responsible for financial reporting preparation ie. Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash- flow statement. Perform periodical reporting, financial analysis and ad- hoc support while providing and requested financial information and analysis to Company Management.
- Perform statutory compliance activities, including local tax returns and all necessary statutory fillings on a time manner
- Liaising with local state authorities, banks, consultants and company’s partners with regards to company activities
- Assist in budgeting, forecast preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts, cost monitoring and control.
- Assist in auditing activities
- Assist in process automation and efficiency improvement within accounting department on a local and group level in terms of accounting procedures, tools and team management.
- Assist the Finance Executive in assuring accounting book’s compliance with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Assist the Finance Executive in group policies improvements and standards implementation. Active participate in quality improvement of closing activities, managerial and financial reporting. Assist in group financial consolidation processes.
- Relevant degree with professional accountancy qualification and/or within finance, economics or business
- At least 5 years experienced on a similar position or within an audit/ accounting consulting/ tax consulting firm
- Very good knowledge of Romanian GAAP and statutory tax requirements
- CECCAR certified
- ACCA/CIMA and/or IFRS certificate is a plus
- Thorough understanding of Financial Software Systems (ERP)
- People management experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in international environment and pro-active attitude